Basic Direct Cremation with Service
- All items from Basic Direct Cremation
- Memorial Visitation or Service not exceeding 3 hours.
- Folders, Register Book, and Acknowledgement Cards
- (Does not include clergy honorarium, flowers, or cost of death notice.)
Basic Direct Cremation
- Basic Direct Cremation with no viewing or witnessing cremation
- Cremation is performed within 5 working days from receipt of signed death certificate
- Cremated remains will be available within two working days after cremation has taken place.
Basic Direct Cremation with Private Gathering
- Cremation, with private family gathering, limited to 1/2 hour and 10 people
- Remains are bathed, dressed and hair is combed
- (This is sometimes not possible, due to autopsy, accident, etc.).
- Alternative viewing container.
We understand that it is not always possible to attend a service or a visitation in person. In light of this, we've created beautiful interactive online tributes to memorialize your love one. Leave a condolence, share a memory, post a photo, light a candle, and more!
Our dedicated and supportive staff are here to guide you through this difficult journey. We take pride in doing our absolute best to ensure your needs are met. We are here for you during this difficult time.
Cremation Society of Michigan will manage all the details from after the first call of a death, through the service and on to the final disposition. Our staff work with you to find the service that's right for you and your family.
After the funeral, we often desire to continue to honor our loved ones in ways that we hold dear. Cremation Society of Michigan is pleased to offer a wide variety of funeral merchandise to help you in the days to come.
Dignified Cremation Services
Everyone’s life is a precious gift. Though their loss can be devastating to you, their memory lives on in your heart and in the experiences you’ve shared with them. Rather than mourn their death, create a special day of celebration that is as unique as the life they lived. This special tribute can help ease your grief as you are comforted by the warm and loving embraces of your family and friends as you gather to celebrate your loved one’s eternal day of remembrance.
Serving All of Michigan
One of the greatest gifts you can pass on to your loved ones is peace of mind. Using our interactive Funeral Planner, you can plan services from the comfort of your own home. Choose packages, merchandise, and more.
You can plan for a service at the time of passing, or pre-plan an arrangement in life. If you pre-plan, you have the ability to pre-pay and protect your investment from inflation and price changes, as all funds are placed into a trust until the time of need.
Telling Stories With Dignity
We offer a wide variety of merchandise in order to help memorialize your loved one in a manner as unique as the life they lived. Please visit our product showroom in order to browse our selection of urns and remembrance jewelry.
Three Locations From Which To Serve You
15251 Harper Avenue
Detroit, MI 48224
15451 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154
31551 Ford Road
Garden City, MI 48135